segunda-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


1. Thank and link back to the person who send you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award

Okay, I'm new to this award business, so I'm gonna start with thanking Mis_t at the Bookaholics Book Club blog, she is also an admin to this Facebook Book Club with the same name, Bookaholics Book Club, which is the main culprit of getting me to read more in English. So, thank you very much, Mist! =)

The 7 very uninteresting things about me that I shouldn't probably share are:
  1. I am very grumpy in the morning - which means that I don't like to be woken up by someone else (ahem, my sister), or by the alarm clock, and that I will probably not hear anything people say to me in the 15-30 minutes after waking up.
  2. I feel like I've changed schools all the time - I went to 5 different schools between primary and high school.
  3. I am very messy - I have things piling up everywhere, but I know exactly where I have everything. I will be mad if someone (again, my sis) messes up my messiness out of place, though.
  4. I've mentioned her twice already, so I might mention I have a sister, she's 2 years younger than me, she loves books as much as I do, she drives me nuts, but I adore her.
  5. I'm very clumsy, and I often trip over something.
  6. Given my clumsyness, I broke my humerus (my upper arm bone), I had to get 2 stiches in my right eyebrow, and I basically sprained an ankle. Thankfully these didn't happen at the same time.
  7. I am developing a love of coffee, thank to my mom's Nespresso coffee machine, and of coffee beverages.
There. Now you will know me much better in all my strangeness. :P I will skip on the "award 15 recently discovered great bloggers", because I haven't done much browsing the blogosphere lately, and haven't discovered many blogs/bloggers, and because the blogs/bloggers I follow more eagerly aren't people I discovered *lately*. So, everyone feel free to grab the award and take up the opportunity to tell everyone 7 things about you. xD

4 comentários:

  1. I hzppy to take full blame for making you read more lol

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Because of #5 & #6: are you sure you're not Bella Swan? *rofl* :p

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm not, unfortunately. If I were, at least now I'd live forever, would be extremely rich and have a sparkly vampire as my husband. xD That girl sure knew how to compensate her clumsiness. :P

    ResponderEliminar
  4. She sure did xD that's why so many people hate her, because she has everything! It's not really hatred, it's envy! ahah

    ResponderEliminar