quarta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2011

2011 YA Historical Fiction Challenge - Finished


This challenge was hosted by YA Bliss. The sign up was here and you could read more about the challenge here. There were a couple of lists of books eligible for the challenge, here and here.

Books I Read for This Challenge:

    These books were in my starting list, but I wasn't able to read them this year:
    • Splendor, Anna Godbersen
    • Beautiful Days, Anna Godbersen
    • Rebel Angels, Libba Bray
    • The Sweet Far Thing, Libba Bray
    • Vixen, Jillian Larkin
    • Ingenue, Jillian Larkin
    • The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, John Boyne 
    • The Season, Sarah MacLean 
    • Deadly, Julie Chibbaro

      I signed up for "Level 1: 5 YA HF books in 2011", and upgraded to Level 2 (10 books) later in August, when I added a few books to the list, but I ended up reading 15 books (Level 3), so I would say I passed this challenge with flying colours. And I ended up discovering a love of YA Historicals, so I would say this challenge was quite successful - that's why I want to repeat it next year.

      Sem comentários:

      Enviar um comentário