quarta-feira, 8 de agosto de 2012

Summer Wrap-up Read-a-Thon - Wednesday, August 8th

Pages: 207

Hours: 3 hours and a half

Books: Code Name Verity, Elizabeth Wein (finished it)


Challenge: Book Couples hosted by Daphne @ Winged Reviews
Comment on this post and tell us about two characters from two separate books (not in the same series) who would make a great love match! Then be creative and let us know where they would go on a summer date!

I've been playing over in my head a list of memorable books and characters, because I am reluctant to choose someone who's already paired up in their own series - and I came up with Pam from the Southern Vampire series and Stefan from the Mercy Thompson series. She has a deadpan attitude to humanity, while he clings to his. She has a strange humor, he has a more honest approach to life. It would be so much fun to watch them together. I'm thinking... since they can't be out during the day, let's take them to night showing of a vampire movie. I'd love to watch their reactions to that!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário