domingo, 23 de dezembro de 2012

2012 YA Historical Fiction Challenge - Finished


This challenge was hosted by YA Bliss and you could read more about it (and sign in) here. For some books eligible for the challenge, you could check here and here. (And here, here and here. Goodreads lists are so great!)

Books read for this Challenge:

I signed up for "Level 2: 10 books". It wasn't as modest a goal as in 2011, but I didn't want to be too ambitious and try to read 15 books (level 3), although last year I had managed to read just that. I was right, because I was one book short of reaching 10 books. I think I lost some motivation throughout the year. I love YA Historicals, and these gave me great joy, but I found myself postponing reading some books I own for this challenge.


The ones left behind (that I own):
  • Rebel Angels, Libba Bray (and the following book[s])
  • Vixen, Jillian Larkin (and the following book[s])
  • Haunting Violet, Alyxandra Harvey
  • The Diviners, Libba Bray

The ones I wanted to read (that I don't own):
  • Splendor, Anna Godbersen
  • The Lucky Ones, Anna Godbersen
  • The Queen's Lady, Eve Edwards (and the following book[s])
  • The Springsweet, Saundra Mitchell (and the following book[s])
  • Rivals in the City, Y.S. Lee
  • A Tangle of Magicks/Renegade Magic, Stephanie Burgis (and the following book[s])

The ones in my wishlist:
  • The Season, Sarah MacLean
  • Deadly, Julie Chibbaro
  • Wrapped, Jennifer Bradbury
  • What I Saw and How I Lied, Judy Blundell (and her other book[s])
  • The Girl is Murder, Kathryn Miller Haines (and the following book[s])
  • Lily of the Nile, Stephanie Dray (and the following book[s])
  • Dark Mirror, M.J. Putney (and the following book[s])
  • Plain Kate/Wood Angel, Erin Bow
  • Born Wicked, Jessica Spotswood (and the following book[s])
  • Scarlet, A.C. Gaughen (and the following book[s])
  • Cross My Heart, Sasha Gould
  • Wentworth Hall, Abby Grahame
  • Ladies in Waiting, Laura L. Sullivan
  • Prophecy of the Sisters, Michelle Zink (and her other book[s])
  • Princess of the Midnight Ball, Jessica Day George (and her other book[s])
  • Bewitching Season, Marissa Doyle (and the following book[s])
  • Wildthorn, Jane Eagland (and her other book[s])
  • Nobody's Princess, (and her other book[s])

I don't plan on signing for this challenge next year, but maybe I could make a personal challenge, because I want to keep reading YA Historicals.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário