domingo, 20 de janeiro de 2013

2013 Don't Let It End Reading Challenge

Don't Let It End

Yes, I know, I fully intended not to enter any challenge this year, other than my own personal challenges. But (there's always a but) this challenge actually fits one of my personal challenges - to finish up a few series. And last year I entered a challenge hosted by the lovely Rachel @ Fiktshun, and it was so much fun. I was actually motivated to accomplish something with that challenge, and Rachel was such an awesome host.

So, I'll make an exception to my rule and join this challenge. There are so many series I follow whose last book will be published this year, and there are a few others that I plan to end this year, so this challenge fits perfectly with my reading plans. Though I anticipate it will be hard to say goodbye to a few series, I am excited and so curious to find out how they will end.

This challenge is hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun and the sign-up post with the details is here.

These are some final books whose series I might finish:
  • Gates of Paradise, Melissa de la Cruz
  • The Iron Knight, Julie Kagawa
  • Endlessly, Kiersten White
  • Hidden, Sophie Jordan
  • Spell Bound, Rachel Hawkins
  • Sever, Lauren DeStefano
  • Requiem, Lauren Oliver
  • Spellcaster, Cara Lynn Shultz
  • The Elementals, Saundra Mitchell
  • Rapture, Lauren Kate
  • The Lucky Ones, Anna Godbersen
  • Shadows in the Silence, Courtney Allison Moulton
  • Jeff Sampson, Ravage
  • Dead Silence, Kimberly Derting
  • Isla and the Happily Ever After, Stephanie Perkins
  • With All My Soul, Rachel Vincent
  • Shades of Earth, Beth Revis
  • The Sweet Far Thing, Libba Bray
  • Fire Study, Maria V. Snyder

The funny thing is, with some of these series I'll have to read the penultimate book, then the last one. And then there are so many other series I'd like to finish...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário