sexta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2013

Wicked Valentine’s Read-a-Thon - The Wrap-Up Post


And another read-a-thon ends! I think my reading speed was a bit slower this time, in comparison with past read-a-thons, but I still managed to accomplish my goals:
  • I read every day, for an hour at least
  • I entered almost all of the challenges, except one
  • I updated my progress every day
  • I did try to socialize, but I didn't do much... I participated on the challenges, and checked some participants' answers, but due to the nature of the challenges, I didn't get to check many blogs... as for Twitter parties, I forgot about the first, and the second was incompatible with my time zone
  • I read 3 fiction books and a comic book

Statistically, I read:

I was on a vacation, sort of, which I thought would make me read more than I did, but I also had a lot more distractions. Anyway, I set manageable goals and I achieved them, so I consider this a sucessful read-a-thon.


Below are my posts for the read-a-thon, both the starting post as well as the daily update posts, which contain my progress and my answers to the mini challenges.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário