domingo, 21 de julho de 2013

2013 Don't Let It End Reading Challenge - Finished

Don't Let It End

And thus finishes the Don't Let It End Reading Challenge, hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun, whose goal was to get us reading some end-of-the-series books. It was a fun challenge, and since it already alligned with one of my goals for this year (to end a few series), I decided I should enter it. It was fun, and Rachel is always a great host.

I read 9 books that were the last of its series, almost 2 per month, so I'd say this was successful. I intend to keep on ending another few series till the end of the year, so I guess I could say this challenge doesn't end here for me, though it officially ended last week.

Below are the books I read for the challenge, and the remaining books that I might have read for the challenge, but haven't. (Though a few will likely be read before the year ends.)

Books I read for the challenge:

Books I might have read for the challenge:
  • The Iron Knight, Julie Kagawa
  • Endlessly, Kiersten White
  • Hidden, Sophie Jordan
  • Spell Bound, Rachel Hawkins
  • Sever, Lauren DeStefano
  • Spellcaster, Cara Lynn Shultz
  • The Elementals, Saundra Mitchell
  • Rapture, Lauren Kate
  • Ravage, Jeff Sampson
  • The Sweet Far Thing, Libba Bray
  • Fire Study, Maria V. Snyder

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário