segunda-feira, 19 de agosto de 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 Read-a-Thon - Monday, August 19th

Pages read today: 192

Pages read so far: 192

Books read today:
176/176 pages (100%) of Mulher-Maravilha: Quem é a Mulher-Maravilha?, George Pérez, Phil Jimenez, Allan Heinberg, Terry Dodson - read
16/128 pages (12,5%) of JSA Classified: Honor Among Thieves, Jen Van Meter, Peter J. Tomasi, Patrick Olliffe, Don Kramer - currently reading

Books read so far:
Mulher-Maravilha: Quem é a Mulher-Maravilha?, George Pérez, Phil Jimenez, Allan Heinberg, Terry Dodson - read
 JSA Classified: Honor Among Thieves, Jen Van Meter, Peter J. Tomasi, Patrick Olliffe, Don Kramer - currently reading


Challenge: Bookish Bucket List hosted by Sarah @ Sarah Says Read
What is one bookish thing you want to do before you die? OR what is one thing you want to do before you die that was inspired by a book you read?
Well, bookish things I'd like to do before I die, but are quite remote these days... there's attending a big book fair, like BEA or Frankfurt's Book Fair, or something like that. It would be wonderful and so much fun... I think I would be drooling the whole way through.

There's also the dream I have of maintaining a private library in my home, with a specific room of the house destined for my many books, and having them cataloged and properly ordered, instead of the mess I have now. That would be something fabulous.


Challenge: Pairathon hosted by Nikki @ BookPairing
I want to see what you’re out there reading and drinking or eating during Bout of Books. I’m nosy. But I also think that books and wine/food/beer are better when enjoyed together. So let’s share?
Very unhealthy, but my favourite snack while reading would be... chips! With dip, preferably. Or perhaps a chocolatey snack... As for drinks, you'll probably find me drinking some coffee-related drink. Or tea. (With milk.) Or a cup of milk with chocolate powder mixed in it.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário