terça-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2014

Wicked Valentine’s Read-a-Thon Vol. 2 - Wrap-up Post

WVRAT

So another read-a-thon ends, and I find myself writing a wrap-up post. As I expected, I didn't have much time for reading, but I am happy with the reading I did this read-a-thon. Let's take a look at my goals:
  • I read every day, for at least an hour (I count Saturday 8th, where I read no book but I did read that day)
  • I entered some of the challenges (not all of them, due to lazyness and not being in the mood)
  • I updated my progress every couple of days, whenever I entered a challenge
  • I read 2 fiction books (The Ocean at the End of the Lane, Neil Gaiman; Cress, Marissa Meyer), and part of a third (Pivot Point by Kasie West), and 2 comic books

And that's it for me. I'd like to thank the hosts and everyone who hosted a challenge; it was fun.

Below are my posts for the read-a-thon, both the starting post as well as the update posts, which contain both my progress and my answers to the challenges.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário