segunda-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2014

Wicked Valentine’s Read-a-Thon Vol. 2 - Friday, Saturday and Sunday (7th-9th)

Pages read:
Friday: 98 pages
Saturday: none (I did read, quite a lot actually,
but nothing that I'd count for the read-a-thon)
Sunday: 94 pages

Pages read so far: 192

Books read:
Friday: 98/352 pages (27,8%) of Pivot Point by Kasie West
Sunday: 94/352 pages (26,7%) of Pivot Point by Kasie West

Books read so far:
Pivot Point by Kasie West (currently reading)

Read-a-thon status:
Well, I really did a lot of reading on Saturday, mainly blogs, since I usually don't have time for that during the week. And I read a Disney comic magazine, but either won't count for the read-a-thon. Anyway, I don't mind taking a day off, even in the middle of the read-a-thon. I kinda needed it. I also wasn't sure what to read next, which was making me a little anxious and slump-y. Thankfully, that problem is solved.

I decided to change a bit the way I do these read-a-thon updates. Since there won't be daily challenges, only ones that run through the read-a-thon, I'll make an update every 2 or 3 days, with my reading progress and the answers to the challenges, if warranted.




Challenge: Jigsaw Puzzle Cover hosted by Pabkins @ My Shelf Confessions
Solve the cover puzzles for titles I am excited to read or have read and loved!
Fun challenge, really. An uncommon one, but I have a great time making the puzzles and trying to figure out which cover is it.


Challenge: Cover Lover hosted by April @ My Shelf Confessions
-
Really, this one is pretty much self-explanatory. Try to match the bits of covers to the right book. And I love with a passion this kind of challenge. I am a fan of pretty covers, and I am very much detail-oriented, so I revel in trying to figure out which cover the little bit belongs to.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário