sábado, 17 de maio de 2014

Bout of Books 10 Read-a-Thon - Saturday, May 17th

Pages read:
90 + 176 = 266 pages

Pages read so far:
950 + 266 = 1216 pages

Books read:
37,5% (90/240 pages) of Looking for Alaska by John Green
33,3% (176/528 pages) of Neon Genesis Evangelion 3-in-1 Edition, Vol. 1 (#1-3) by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto

Books read so far:
Promised by Caragh M. O'Brien (finished reading)
Empower by Jessica Shirvington (finished reading)
Looking for Alaska by John Green (finished reading)
Neon Genesis Evangelion 3-in-1 Edition, Vol. 1 (#1-3) by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto (currently reading)

Read-a-thon status:
Looking for Alaska was surely an interesting book.
Now reading the first omnibus of the Evangelion manga...
I used to watch the anime and I really missed the story!


Challenge: Show an Author Some Love hosted by Katie @ Doing Dewey
Bout of Books is such a fantastic way to interact with and support other bloggers, I thought it would be nice to share that love with our favorite authors too. As described on the Bout of Books site, you can tweet about an author you love using the hashtag #showauthorlove. You can also share in the comments one thing you have done to show an author some love today, whether that’s writing a blog post about an suthor you love or following an author on social media.
I figured I should use the opportunity this challenge provides me to update my following of some favorite authors on social media, since I totally suck at that. So I ended up visiting the following authors' Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr pages, if they had one, and proceeded to follow them, if I hadn't already. I did check a few more authors, but haven't listed them since I already followed them in these three social platforms.

Here's a shout-out to:
  • A.C. Gaughn
  • Ally Condie
  • Cassandra Rose Clarke
  • Cynthia Hand
  • Darynda Jones
  • Diana Peterfreund
  • Elizabeth Wein
  • Gayle Forman
  • Guy Gavriel Kay
  • Jacqueline Carey
  • Jana Oliver
  • Jessica Shirvington
  • Kasie West
  • Lia Habel
  • Marie Rutkoski
  • Moira Young
  • Patricia Briggs
  • Rainbow Rowell
  • Robin Hobb
  • Robin LaFevers
  • Sarah J. Maas
  • Scott Lynch
  • Susan Ee
  • Tammara Webber
  • Veronica Rossi
  • Y.S. Lee

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário